sábado, 26 de abril de 2014

STORIES AND POEMS TO LOVE, LIFE AND THE PAIN GINA VERÓNICA GÓMEZ CÓRDOVA My parents Louis and Antoinette FRIENDS OF THE WORLD TO READ THESE PAGES OF MY BOOK I HOPE ENJOY YOUR CONTENT. THE AUTOR. The promise of the little helper It was a time of great joy in the families of the sovereign state , rich in agricultural products, filled with a thriving population however, the future of this state is represented the greatest catastrophe would happen a year later. This story told me by my father, who was the victim of a fatal accident, was injured , however much value followed us 2 months of life and then prisoner of ill health he died, in spite of myself and all the people of the village. It was a triumph of economic , social and material level. Just two months after the factory opened its doors to workers. The first to ask for work after finishing his classes were Erika and Sofí who were employed in the field of Quality Control, hookahs and even practitioners gave their best . Within months , the production of hydro-biological resources grew and reproduced in neighboring provinces . Days later said it was an explosion. Unfortunately my father was the one that belonged to the gas plant. He arrived almost dead she experienced so much suffering . My mother and I traveled with heart in hand and found bleeding in a hospital . Meanwhile my other brothers were proposed to study something because that means living in factories was not so sure, so sure was to finish the race. Erika and Sophie thought things very well and after a rigorous review of math to those who came to science Erika could get a 2nd place and my other sister Sofi came in 5th place in law. María del Carmen back we cooked and served . She also prepared our delicious luncheon before going to school in a very old pan but very hard as expected skill meet the work that our mother had taught him Dona Ana . Meanwhile, in the village had posted big news in the local papers : one tuna factory would be built based on the trout. All people involved in the project with joy that many people at the start and looked suspiciously uncertain . Reasons : This is exported. One morning in July , my mother took us to a booth internet, and said we were going to talk with our father . María del Carmen back we cooked and served . She also prepared our delicious luncheon before going to school in a very old pan but very hard as expected skill meet the work that our mother had taught him Dona Ana . Meanwhile, in the village had posted big news in the local papers : one tuna factory would be built based on the trout. All people involved in the project with joy that many people at the start and looked suspiciously uncertain . Reasons : This is exported. One morning in July , my mother took us to a booth internet, and said we were going to talk with our father . Eager to hear and tell him what had happened during his absence. - Dad as you are - Well children Your mother is there ? - Hello Luchito - María del Carmen How have you been - Well, you already know work to help mom. We've missed you ? - And how is Isaac? How's you in your studies? - My mother still did not know whether to tell my father everything we did for the sustenance of our home. - He's fine just apply to the Dean of America and the results were favorable. I went back and reach , knowing the seriousness of fact, my father came from that area to our home , just I managed to mourn as a child , so badly that he had gone, make believe I was studying when I did not. Before death I decided to become a doctor and I got married and now I'm remember my sisters as they struggled to meet dual role, to serve and go to college downtown. Although I had to keep a promise. Already did daddy I thank you because you made me resistant to adversity , and now my family lives in Lima we live in our own little house with the help of all could acquire. I will never forget you, father to you see you soon and wait for me there . DERECHOS RESERVADOS

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario